Friday, 11 July 2014

Transformer. Age of Extinction + Supercup Chatime

Well, juz now finisehd watching the movie Transformer. I found it nice, packed with actions every minute you can never get tired with.  And you can wait for another sequel of it haha can't wait. Also, I saw my friend, Husaini I think, well I think he didn't notice, he was with his GF ooooo haha.

One thing i regret is that supercup OMG so big that i can puke drinking it but it was nice. It tasted ok but not too much of it. Such a big cup should be enjoyed in a slow and comfortable moment sighhh...

Well, one thing i am not happy about is my friends though, i mean we meet each other like how many times a year and all we can ever talked about is games. Come one, get a life haha. Actually i don't like conversation when i am completely blurr lol, i know how he felt now. At least, ask how is ur life, how is Sabah, ohh gosh u don't even bother hmmm. Nevermind lahhh, janji kau bahagia.

No comments:

Post a Comment