Me and Me

It's about me and what I think about the world. Feel free to read my mind.

Thursday, 10 July 2014

Tomorrow watching transformer Yay

Tomorrow is my first day outing with schoolmatessssss haha. It's been a while. I hope Wong didnt turn fatter , Lim is getting thinner I think. Dany did rebonding , shittttt. And I am still single.
Posted by WolFit at 02:37
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

It's All About Me and Me

WolFit
Just me and my sweet rendezvous.
View my complete profile

My Journey

  • ►  2021 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2016 (2)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2015 (19)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  February (8)
  • ▼  2014 (25)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ▼  July (20)
      • Everyone Changes?
      • Who to blame?
      • Am I A Grenade?
      • This guy is good ? #cosplay
      • The Fault in My Star?
      • More people died?
      • Fear for the future?
      • Guilty?
      • Hating on Twitter?
      • Medical School Year 1 COMPLETE - Part 1
      • First Time
      • I was a Bitch?
      • Transformer. Age of Extinction + Supercup Chatime
      • Fake It
      • Is it necessary?
      • A dream.
      • How to feeel like P Diddy?
      • Tomorrow watching transformer Yay
      • Health Promotion - More like Have Problem
      • Bored to death that I decided to crap here about m...
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.