Okay, sometimes i get annoyed with stuffs especially on social websites. I mean come one people, is it necessary like to post every single thing on ur mind. I find this very disturbing, like I don't know what the hell is going on in this world. Madness everywhere, yes I know. But, if you are juz going to juz TWEET about it, u shud juz stop. Like STOPPPP! Ok haha i am not angry juz annoyed, i mean tweet without action is like so useless. Yeah, u may have been right with all ur tweets and all but then i think you should start putting ur tweets to action. its juz my opinion but yes it matters.
I remembered something like this. Diam2 ubi berisi. Don't be loud and empty. Like my friends used to say, Tin Kosong Banyak buat Bunyi. So, peeps, don't juz talk k. DO.
So, enjoy people. I have to enjoy myself as well. No time to waste.
No comments:
Post a Comment