Thursday, 17 July 2014

More people died?

Now, people died in million ways. No matter where we are, death is upon us. There is no escaping death. It is easy to say those words but it is very hard to accept the fact that someone close to you died. It is the hardest thing to do. For me, two people I knew died but I didn't or more like couldn't be there by their side till their time comes. And, I only went to their graves. So, I didn't really see dead people before. You can say that I have yet to feel the sadness of losing people. Because I never see them left. It's like they are still here.

My first dead body is during my practical in a lab. That is the first time I saw a dead body. My feeling at that time: Scared. Yes, I was scared of that dead body even knowing that he is dead. I too pitied the person, I mean most of the cadaver is here because no one claimed their bodies. So, it is sad when you don't have a proper burial. I don't know how to describe my feeling as well. I don't want to imagine it. Death of a loved ones.

Now, there is news about people died from a plane shot down. At first I felt nothing, absolutely nothing. It's like those people dying is a normal event. People die everyday. But, I saw someone posted on FB of another friend. That person is looking for his friend who he knows is on board of the plane. I just think that it is sad. I mean I can imagine if one of my friend meets the same fate. I would probably be worried as well. It is interesting however to know who really cares for you when bad things happen. Some who looked like they don't care turned out to be the most caring person. Such event revealed the people's real feelings. At least if I die, I wanted to know who cared for me, at least I know there are some people, I may not have million of prayers for me, but just a few sincere and caring thoughts are enough.

I think I am out of topic again... But, the point is things happened for a reason. Those lives lost in the tragedy will mean something to those related and that will bring a greater change in those individuals. Life is precious if someone treasures your life. If your life is lost, then those precious memories will forever be carved into the people that treasure your life. So, be good when you are alive, you never know when you can be a part of something important in others' lives. I still think that I am out of topic...

No comments:

Post a Comment