Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Hating on Twitter?

Well, hating is bad. It is, but still sometimes I hate. It's just human nature to hate something instead of trying to look at it from a different point of view. That goes to expressing you hate towards others. Well, recently, there is a video released on the web about a minor car accident and a lady who scolded an uncle like hell. And someone managed to record it and now it is everywhere and people just won't stop talking bout it and I smelled fried chicken... Haha. Sorry.

The worst thing to do is judge someone bad by just looking at the video. I mean come on, okay, maybe she is bad in the less than 5 minutes video, maybe she is wrong for scolding the uncle and be violent towards him. But come on, you people are not even there, you don't know what really happen, or how it happened. You are just watching it as a third person. How can you judge just like that. If you wanna judge, then you have to listen from both sides. Maybe she is not being herself that time, maybe something happened to her before the car accident, maybe and just maybe there are so many reasons that could contributed to her wild actions. But you are not in any position to judge unless you know the whole story.

You have to look from all different views, from hers and the uncle's. I am not saying I am a really nice person or trying to defend her but just wanted to state that it is unfair for her to be judged and hated because of one thing she did. She may have been bad or good but it's not for you to judge, you judging her like you are so great and above her. I may not be religious but that taught me not to judge others because I am no better than them, I am like them as well, incomplete, and imperfect.

So, basically, what I wanted to say here is stop using social media to attack a person you barely even know, do you know her? Huh? Do you? If you don't then maybe you view her actions as violent and I must say that she was a little bit over but she may have her reasons and she deserves to have the right to defend herself. Social media is a place to improve communication not scolding and judging others for what they did. If you think you are so good as a person, then maybe you should really ask yourself. Am I a good person? Scolding her on social media is the right thing to do?

I am not really one to talk also. I am not even that nice as a person and it is up to you how you wanna perceive me. Maybe I could be one of the person talking bad about her also, maybe I did. But humans do mistakes, it is something we are born with and mistakes are what make us change to be a better person. I am too, trying and changing to a better person, although it may seem like a worthless effort but at least i tried. So I beg of you, stop using social media to spread your anger. Anger is contagious. Forgive others for what they have done, everyone deserves a second chance. I blew up mine I think...

So, maybe give her a chance to redeem herself. She may even be a better person than any of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment