So, I watched the movie. I like it and I just think that it has a lot of messages to the people. I could relate some of it. Personally, I expected a more dramatic ending because Gus just died... Not shown how he died, I may have cried if they did. I didn't read the book though, it's like if you read the book, what's the point of watching the movie? You already know the ending. I just hate spoilers unless I am a die hard fans of the story which I am not one. I just like Boom Clap actually hahaha, but overall the story is okay for me. Sweet and funny at times. I just can't connect to the emotion and feeling of the story, maybe because I am not a cancer patients. I can't relate to that.
Then, I must say the movie is so colorful and young. I got attracted to that. I mean who doesn't want to be young and in love. Now, I am wondering myself. What happened to Hazel? Can I ask the author like the scene with Peter van Houter, not sure what his name is haha. Did she die? I just love to see more of what happen after that.
Now, favorite part of movie. Hmmm... I must say BOOM CLAP hahaha. The ending is okay though, simple. Hmmm what else...
The movie is still okay for me. I just don't get some who cried for it. Maybe they can relate to the movie. But I wanna laugh at something, I heard tissue being pulled from its box. A TISSUE BOX. OMG hahaha so dramatic. Crying like the end of the world. But I cried to in movies. Depends... Usually if the movies involve parents and children. It is too much for me to handle so I cried. No wonder I can't cried when Love is Gone because love between two persons are not greater than parents love and care, in my view of course.
Hmmm. I guess that is all...
World is not a wishing granting factory. I am not sure...
No comments:
Post a Comment