You wanna be in one? Yes. It seems nice but people just kept telling me how horrible it is to be in a committed relationship.
Why? Peer pressure, duhhh... Maybe I am just horny...
Are you ready? I don't think so. Maybe. I don't know.
Why? Because I went on a few dates and a blind date and it didn't really went well plus I am quite picky when it comes to guys and these days are making it harder to find someone who wants an old-fashioned kind of date.
So, what are you gonna do now? I am just gonna wait I guess plus I am studying and it is hard like really hard. So, maybe I will try to let it be more natural like I don't have to search for it. Maybe time will change things around. Kinda like wishing for a never-gonna-happen fairy tale but that is better than dating some douche bag. Guys these days... Ughhh... All they wanted was sex. So, maybe I will just check out the dudes just for fun and don't get serious about it.
You think you can wait that long? I have been waiting like forever so why not.
What did you learn from the previous dates? Good looking guys are jerks and they are sex crazy. Just don't go for the looks, you will regret it. So, I will try not to judge a person by the looks. Yeah, I am trying.
What inspired you to write this? Because I am The DUFF. Probably no guys will notice me until the day I die. Hopefully not. Yeah, guys will run when they see me. Even I would run like totally.
Just have faith okay. Believe in yourself and love yourself and be nice and love will come like a storm you never expected it to be here...
No comments:
Post a Comment