Well, it was fun. I can't describe it but I did many random things during this holiday. As a friend in a group of other friends, of course you try your best to please everyone, yeah I did that and I tried but then you just realize that sometimes, well maybe this time, I can just please myself. And that is when all these random ideas come to mind.
#1 Random Karaoke Night - This is crazy!!! Hahaha, well we ditched a few people but the thrill of doing it.. Ughhh... I wanna feel that again haha. Party consists of Me, D, and J so yeah. Triple Threat bitchezzz. I was happy we did that. We should totally try that again. We actually planned this in like 10 minutes hahaha and we just go for it. Because someone can't go back too late. I understand so don't mind us if we ditch you.
#2 Random Movie Night - Well, it is kinda planned but still I think it is random in someone's eyes hahaha. We took selfies more than we should hahaha and the building was so empty at that night. Kinda scary, I felt like in a horror movie. Sadly, no one else is crazy enough to match the threshold of our combined craziness, so we ditched again.
#3 Random Karaoke Day - Well, someone couldn't come doesn't mean that we can't go haha. So, we sang K-pop. I must complain why no romanized lyrics, I must slap OTK already. But still, I enjoyes singing my cantopop and kpop.
No comments:
Post a Comment