Wednesday, 19 August 2015

My 7 Things

It is not just about the study, it is about the people and how you dealt with them too.

I actually fell in love with one of my close friend. He is a nice person. I am so horrible. A lot of different feelings are going on there. I felt the anger, hatred, sadness, disappointment, and even love itself. It is a long story but now you can say I am glad it happened and it ended nicely, not that nice, but so so. So, it actually relapse haha and things got worst for a while and everyone blamed me saying I am the bad guy. Worst as in it gets physical. Yup, it did. I got some response but it was rejected in the end. So, I am the bad guy. He seduced me!!! Well, not many knows of this incident, close friends should know.  They have been supportive and maybe I was bored that I need some drama to spice up my life. Or maybe I really liked him. Well, "liked". I still like him but nothing so desperate like last time. Those few weeks were so full of sadness I can kill myself already ughhhh... That is why I thought it was real but maybe it is meant to serve as a lesson for me. The last straight guy I will confess to...

Well, that is the end of falling for straight guy and beginning of the real search. I got involved with more and more guys. And met really nice people. I have a better view of what is the background of this situation. People are just looking for someone to fuck only. It is so sad actually to see this situation because I am not that kind of person. I want candle light dinner and movies stuffs. Not just "Hey, wanna fuck?" OMG!!! Well, this thing is personal so I don't wanna get to it but what interesting is I met people who turned over a new leaf. That is good. It is like they stopped because they found the love of their lives. So, I am glad I met them haha. So, in the end, it is not all bad. Some people just had a rough start and kinda lose in it. Some is still searching for themselves. I hope we find what we are looking for. We are in the same boat after all.

And there we have it. Some of the things I learned about love from my view. And also, my friends have some advices for me...

#1 Don't have random sex like EVER.

#2 Unless you are sure he is the right guy.

#3 Love yourself

#4 Then, you can love others

#5 You are charming, someone will love you for that

#6 Don't go for looks, they are assholes

#7 Go for personality, if a not so good looking guy can make you laugh, GO to him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment