Wednesday, 19 August 2015

#20 facts of "LOL"

#1 Who the hell will take out a laptop at a sushi restaurant? You tell me!!!

#2 Enough with the phone already!!! We meet like how many times in a year and you are playing that fucking phone!!!

#3 Don't you talk about games in front of me!!! You are supposed to ask how is your life and those kind of things. OMG!!!

#4 It is like a sleepover and you are there in front of a laptop, let's make it worst, an earphone is plugged into your ears!!!

#5 Bowling shoes won't give you rash. Your legs are just dirty.

#6 Badminton doesn't hurts right? I played with bare feet.

#7 Stop lying already OMG

#8 You are so mean but only to me. Why? Scared of the others huh huh do ya do ya ?

#9 Haha right, I am the only one who doesn't drive. Do you even have a license?

#10 Insulting me is acceptable but insulting what I like with pure evil intention that yours are greater, that, is not acceptable BITCH!

#11 HAHAHA, I am not even angry. I still wish for the best for you.

#12 But, you ain't got my trust no more.

#13 Life is not a competition. Try to have fun. #FightSong #DontKnowMeansDontSing

#14 And saying "jk jk", doesn't change the fact that you just insulted someone. Try to man up and be responsible for what you said.

#15 Deleted your FB post? Why? You can type "jk jk" mahhh if people question you.

#16 And please, "Listen" is better without you and me. It should just be me.

#17 Don't insult others like you are so great "academically".

#18 Sending Pikachu and Oddish sounds very professional.

#19 Ever watch a Cradily plays badminton?

#20 How old are you again?

No comments:

Post a Comment