Thursday, 19 February 2015

The End of My Holiday

Yup. It's ending and I have a week to prepare for my exam which I think I have high probability of failing... Kidding. I hope I pass. But I have to study first I guess... Well, whatever. I pretty much enjoyed this holiday as much as possible. So, when the semester starts, I hope I am ready to be back with pressure on my back.

Well, to sum up what I did for my holiday. Let's see... Karaoke. Yes, I went singing. Of course my voice is not that nice but if compared to others you would want to hear me sings. Movie. Hmmmmm... Not much did I watch this time. Boring... And Sleepover. Yes it is awkward. I don't know what people do during sleepover so it is so random but we had fun. And porn too... Kidding~ And report too, well parts of it. I did my part but others gave shit... Some of them just gave shit, like okay...

Well, for this semester. It will be a new one. I expect new challenges, new drama, and of course new crush. Hahahaha... Okay, enough with that. I have a flight to catch in like less than 2 days. So, gotta pack and I still have much to do... Kinda sad to leave home again. I hate this feeling but it must be done. I am like Nico Robin, left for 2 years and come back stronger. Yes, I will come back in another 3 years time and be better than today. I will know more, be better at what I should. And be a better and bigger slut of course.

So, goodbye my dear hometown. I hate you anyway. Hahaha. Okay too much laughing in one night. But yes, just a reminder for me. I am walking towards the darkside. I am totally fine with it... I think. Well, they say take care of your own grave. Byeeeeeeeeee~

And for music suggestion. Go for #WhatKindOfMan #FlorenceAndTheMachine I just hate MenS these days. They are so annoying.




No comments:

Post a Comment