So, it's Valentine's day tomorrow... May it be filled with love and more love. Okay, so in this post I am going to talk about love. Actually, just my 6 confessions haha. Like a cat, I have nine lives, so 3 more confessions to go.
Okay, so my first confession is a very special one although it is trhrough text message. That person managed to make me do something like that. Me, confessing my love? I never knew I could do it. But, that person is special enough to get me out of my comfort zone. I actually went crazy for a while, like 3 months haha. It was hard. Well, so I get a reply and it said "No weird feeling, just friends" Actually that is from the second confession to the same person. So, my first and second confession is for that person. I hated that person but in the end we are cool. I mean I tried my best not to have any conversation but I smiled if we crossed path.
Next, is my third and fourth confession to another person but yes. These two confessions are supposed to be done like 5 years ago. But oh well, I was still young back then haha. So, I did these two via FB like OMG haha. I don't even know why I did it... Okay, maybe due to the first confession, that it leads to thses horrible turns of events. Hmmm... But we are cool now. I think haha. Well, but my slut level went up and I am even more sluttier than I should be. This leads to the next two confessions. Moving on~
Okay my fourth and fifth confessions... Hmmm... Well, these are quite complicated. It's not about looks. More like "Hey, I like your personality and the person you are" But, we knew each other for quite a while. A year or so. Not to consider best friends but close acquaintance. I mean we hang out in a group. So, can't really avoid each other. After the confessions, I was rejected... Twice aigooooooo ~ Why ~ Well, now I am sad for having to talk about this. Okay, and then things happen. I get emo and refuse to talk to that person. I don't know why. So, I think we are okay now... I mean do I still have feelings for you? Maybe a lil bit... But it will be over. Like the last two persons. If it starts, it will end. I mean it is reducing. The content of my love for you. Yes, it is reducing. I will try to like develop new crush.
Okay, just a lil bit about crush. Sometimes you just wanna forget about that person. So, a crush and new people really helps. Find someone cute and be like "OMG that is so cute" or "Let's follow that ass" and yeah it helps me. Well, not everytime. Sometime, you will have this "I HATE U" and start to be like emo and stuffs. So, let it go. We have to, after a certain amount of time. We will.
So, that would be all about my tragic love life. I don't post much. So, enjoy my story to make me a bigger slut than you. Night people and Sad or Happy Valentine to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment