I have soft spot for animals. Some animals. So, don't even think about hurting a cat or anything in front of me. Insects? I am not sure about that because I am afraid of them but if I think it is dangerous then I will kill it myself. But come on, a cat? Don't hurt cats. They are like the cutest creature on earth. I have a friend who poured water on cat. -_- I swear if he did that again, I will personally punch him. If we are not friends also I don't care anymore, because if you can hurt an animal. You are pretty much not a human so no point being friends with a non human and an animal hater like you.
Some people are afraid of cats. That is understandable but there is no need for violent towards the poor little cat right? OMG I feel like punching anyone that hurts animal now. I suddenly remembered my dream, one of the dreams I wanted to fulfill. A SANCTUARY FOR CATS. I hope that dream can be done. It is achievable.
No comments:
Post a Comment