Well, lots of things are not suppose to be public info for others. So here's the list heehee.
1. Who I like? I mean I will never ever tell you if I think you can't be trusted. Or maybe I think you are not suitable for this kind of info. Or maybe I think that you are a person that doesn't give a damn about it. Or maybe you are not a good listener. Or maybe I already have that person that I will tell like everything but not you.
2. What I think? Some people just can't take others' opinions. I mean it's okay if you don't accept it but the moment they start attacking you based on your opinions, that's when my blood boils like hell. I mean yes maybe you don't have to shout about it. I know I have different opinions on some stuffs but you should not judge me and attack me.
3. That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment