Every individual is different. I am me and you are you. All I can say is that it can never be easy. Put me in your shoes, I will have a hard time. But put you in my shoes, you will realize that among the bright and cheerful components that I managed to gather, there are scenes that can make you see hell. Not saying that I am special or something but everyone has a story, a path to follow, a challenge to overcome and an ending which only you can decide.
For me, I have a story untold unlike the Dracula Untold which is told already. But, I don't really know what to do with my story. I am too scared to go anywhere so I decided to stay in the safe circle. "It will be fine s long as I stay inside this". But... I noticed that my circle is losing its shape. I am proceeding with the story but towards the darker side of life. I can't help it that one day I will be hated for the path that I may follow... But, I already have a sea of solution for that.
"It would be easier if I am hated"... I kept telling myself that. Imagine when nothing holds me back and it is just me and the world. Maybe I could be happy by myself with all the hatred around me. Maybe I seek refuge in the deepest forest I can find. But, let's stay alive in the forest since who knows what pathogens are there and I don't wanna die of some infections.
There are two sides of a coin. Despite all the darkness that swallows, there is light that shimmers from somewhere in the dark. But, I can already guess that even the shimmering lights will be swallowed someday. For now, it is still okay. But, I will prepare myself for the worst. I already imagine a world where I am going to survive a zombie apocalypse, so this is just a different world where I will make it through.
Every time I think about this there is a sudden and mild pain in my heart. I read about it before but I forgot what it is...
A depressing post from me but I guess that it does haunt me. Worst than any nightmare and ghost stories. And I am slowly drifting towards the darkness and for now I will gather what I need to survive because I don't have anyone to back me up. I don't think anyone will so if I am like gone means there is no turning back and it is just me and my own two feet. I can make a movie with this but it will be too depressing unless I can fight with weapons and all.
I wonder if there are any nice people left in this world to understand me. I don't need sympathy but just some to understand the situation I am in and this is so depressing. My friend was right, writing can be depressing and I can't think of anything happy now. Well, I know one face that smiles like an angel. I feel sorry for what I thought about that face and I hope you will be happy. I shouldn't involve innocent people in my struggles.
Sigh... This is very depressing. Can someone like help me? I doubt that.
No comments:
Post a Comment