I met someone. More like someone met me. We were in a bar. I was with my friends. Likewise, my eyes hurt because of the smoke from the cigarette. We were just enjoying the night watching the lips sync performances. Things were good till some cops came to check the place. It was the drags that they were checking. I have to admit that I was a bit worried but I kept my cool. However, things went well. They didn't check me and I was so relieved.
After that I went to my hotel room to rest with my friends. I was in my sleeping pajamas already when an unknown number called me. It looked like my mom's so I didn't pick up at first. I checked the number to see who it belongs to and it is not my mom's. So I answered the call. It was one of the guy from the car. I am not sure which one. I was surprised a little bit. Wowwww someone called me Hahaha. So we just chat a bit and most of the time I just giggled and laughed. Till he asked me to meet him somewhere which I was so nervous to do... I mean why would he be interested with me... I am not that good looking... or he just wanna fool me around... I don't know... I never will know what intentions the men harbour within themselves.
So we met. We walked a bit. Chatting was no problem unless I have to look at him. I got shy and just look away Haha. He is an interesting guy. So many stories and adventures. I just enjoyed listening to it. He is a strong person. Unlike me... I could have never been that tough. But he has a good family support. His father seems caring. I wished my dad can support me like that. But he probably will disown me if he knew. Oh well Haha. Can't choose family. And he is so talented. He can do so many things that I can't. I just admire people with talents. Because I don't have one. Then after that well... stuffs happened and let's not get into details but he still contacted me after that... but I still have my doubts. Still I am happy when be texted... Haha why am I like waiting for his texts every second now...
That is all of my story for now. More soon if my heart breaks...
No comments:
Post a Comment