Friday, 15 April 2016

Sugar and Spice of Life

I have exam next week and yet here I am little story that I have. Am I stupid? That is a question I asked myself when being called that. I can sense two kinds of stupid. A funnny one and one that brings others down. I just got called stupid as if my whole existence is nothing but an embarrassment to the whole world.

I never called people stupid. I never did. Even if I did it is not to make others feel bad. I am not trying to say that I am not stupid. I know I am. Things I do or said probably is not even half of what you have. But still, it kinda hurts to be called that and I know you meant what you said. IQ level dropped and all... I know what I am and I can't even compete with any of you. But it is saddening to hear that comes out of your mouth. I can bear as much as I can. And please don't cross over the line. I can be a joke but I know when you are not joking. As if I am just some trashy medical student that you wondered how I actually got here the first place.

In the end, nothing really changed. I just need someone to talk to and I feel fine now. Really. I can cry but nevermind. I know how to deal with you. I am stupid right? I am just an empty vessel which worth nothing right? I probably am. And to agree with it makes me sad. That's all for this time. Just treasure the people around you okay. They are not stupid. I am not stupid. I just acted stupid. You know why? Because I wanted to make my friends happy because it is funny but if it actually ends with me being considered to be stupid. Then I'll stop being stupid in front of you. Okay, goodnight my dear readers. Treasure yourself and don't let people bring you down. We are all worth of something. Everyone has something and to look down others for something you considered to be stupid. You are not worthy of my friendship. No. I am not worthy of your friendship because I am stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment