Thursday, 3 September 2015

Holiday Is Officially DONE

So, holiday is over like over... I am getting ready to leave this place again. Packed my stuffs and I really just got myself the necessary clothes I need only. Printed my boarding pass. I think I need to get the luggage tag hmmm I will ask at the counter. I always do although I know what I need to do. Won't hurt you to ask things twice right. Just in case. And I didn't eat much these days I don't know why. I even skipped dinner and I think Imma sleep early tonight to get my normal sleep cycle back. And ermmm Ohhh I remembered that I bought something for those two as birthday gifts. It is not much but I think it is useful for them.

So, still have a day left and I am having urticaria now like seriously of all time... I hope it is gone by tomorrow please begone... I can't afford to concentrate with all the scratching. So, yeah, that is all for now and bye2 people. I will be back soon. Till then.

~Say you'll remember me~ #WildestDreams

No comments:

Post a Comment